Try this delicious vegetarian pastry.
Peppers (any colours)
Cracked pepper corns
1. First get some pastry, (ready made/ homemade) and roll it out.
2. Then cut the pastry into medium sized triangles. You can make them bigger or smaller depending on how big you want it.
3. Then get some grated cheese and sprinkle it in the middle of the pastry circles.
4. Next to add some vibrant colour. Get any colour peppers along with some red onions. Cut the peppers and red onions very thin.
5. When that's done, get the onions and peppers and add them to the middle of the pastry on top of the cheese.
6. Carefully, get one end of the pastry and fold it to the other end. Once the edges are together, get a fork and press them together until they are tightly sealed.
7. Put them in the oven on medium heat until they have become golden and crispy on the outside.
8. Lastly plate them up, eat it and ENJOY!
Tip: For a garnish, you can take some salad leafs with cracked black pepper corns sprinkled on top. If you want you can add some salt or a salad dressing.