Shrimp and Corned Beef Italian Pizza Sandwich
by Jazel Santiago
For me this little experiment of mine is DE-LI-CIOUS!!
You will need:
1 can corned beef
2 slices bread
tomato sauce (Italian)
Mozzarella cheese (or quick-melt cheese)
onions (sliced into rings)
1 can pineapple rings
ham or bacon
1. Spread some tomato sauce on the bread.
2. Grate the cheese and make sure it covers the whole bread.
3. Cook the corned beef (do not overcook), ham, and shrimp.
4. Arrange on the bread.
5. Place the onion and pineapple rings on top.
6. Put in a toaster oven until cheese is melted and the bread is browned and properly toasted .
7. Viola! Your ala Italian pizza is done! Be careful when eating since it will be hot!