Peanut Butter Chocolate Pecan Delight Cookies
by Mary S.
I love baking these for my family during the holidays!
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter or softened margarine
1 cup peanut butter (Jiffy chunky is my favorite)
1/2 cup sugar (granulated)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of B. Loyds pecans (cut into pieces) or 1/2 cup of pecan pieces
1 cup of Nestle Chocolate morsels
1. Preheat oven to 370F (185C) degrees.
2. Combine flour and baking soda in small mixing bowl, then set aside.
3. In medium mixing bowl beat butter peanut butter, brown and granulated sugar, and vanilla extract together until mixture is smooth.
4. Beat in egg (into mixture of step 3).
5. Slowly add flour mixture.
6. Stir in morsels and pecan pieces.
7. Shape dough into rounded tablespoon size and drop onto ungreased baking sheets (or parchment paper is great).
8. Press down slightly with back of tablespoon.
9. Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges start to set.
10. Cool on baking rack and serve.