Oreo Turkey Candy Corn Treat
(Longwood, FL, USA)
With some Oreo cookies and candy corn you can make your own turkey treat for Thanksgiving.
1 bag of candy corn
1 pack of Oreo cookies
1 container of frosting
1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Start with two Oreos. Assemble Oreos by putting one flat down and the other behind it vertically.
2. Load your frosting bag with frosting.
3. Pipe a little frosting on the bottom Oreo so the two Oreos will stick together.
4. Stick 4-5 candy corns in the top of the vertical Oreo for the feathers.
5. Put two dots of frosting in the front of your turkey and put two chocolate chips for the eyes.
6. Cut 1 candy corn so there is only orange and use frosting to glue it to the turkey for the beak and snod.