You are probably wondering why they are called french pancakes. They are called that because you add so many eggs it tastes like french toast but in a pancake. I invented this myself!
1 cup self raising flower
1 cup milk
2 large eggs (or 3 small eggs)
2 tablespoons sugar
3 pinches salt
1. Put all the ingredients together and mix
2. You may need to add more milk as the mixture has to be runny.
3. Turn on the stove and put the frying pan on top of the flame.
4. Put butter in the frying pan.
5. Pour the mixture into a pancake size of your choice.
6. Once cooked at the topping of your choice.