Egg Free Cookies
by Evie Russell
Make these cookies that are totally egg free. Ideal for kids with egg allergies.
12 ounces self raising flour
8 ounces soft margarine
8 ounces caster sugar
2 ounces dark chocolate drops (or anything else you fancy putting in; smarties, white chocolate drops, raisins etc.)
1. Mix the ingredients together in a big bowl. Use your hands to knead the dough. It shouldn't be at all crumbly. Add a little more margarine if it is.
2. Take a small ball of dough, about the size of one and a half ping pong balls and squeeze it so it's a circle about 1.5 cm (1/2 inch) thick.
3. Place on a greased tray. You can make between 16 - 22 cookies, so use 2 trays.
4. Cook in an oven preheated to 180C (350F) degrees for about 15 minutes.
5. Cool a little, then eat them while they're still a little hot! Taste magic with a glass of milk. :)