Easy Creamy Chocolate Milk
creamy chocolate milk finished product
Blend up a bubbly, creamy chocolate milk drink.
2 1/2 cups of milk
3 small spoonfuls of chocolate powder(Ovaltine is the best)
1 1/2 teaspoons of malt (more if needed)
Note: add more ingredients if needed
1. Measure out milk and add half the chocolate mix.
2. Stir together chocolate and milk and pour in half the malt.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the rest of the malt and chocolate mix and set aside.
4. Pour the chocolate milk mix into the blender.
5. Put the blender on MIX and gradually pour the rest of the malt and chocolate.
6. Mix until bubbles form at the top.
7. Pour into glasses and serve!