Creamy Vanilla Icing with Three Chocolates
Try this homemade icing recipe - for all chocolate lovers!
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1. Add milk, butter, and powdered sugar to a large bowl and mix vigorously for 30 seconds.
2. Add white chocolate chips.
3. Mix milk, butter, powdered sugar, and white chocolate for 30 seconds.
4. Add milk chocolate chips and stir mixture for 30 seconds.
5. Melt dark chocolate and add to the icing mixture. Stir until consistency of the frosting/icing that you buy in stores. You can add more milk (thinner) or butter (creamier) if your mixture is too thick or too thin.
6. Spread on any pastry you want, especially vanilla, yellow, or chocolate cakes or cupcakes! Yummy!