Chocolate Coffee Smoothie
Makes a cool refreshing morning wake up drink. Add sugar or honey if coffee is too strong or use hot chocolate (cocoa) for children and serve warm before bed to help sleep.
8 tablespoons of instant ground coffee
1 large cup of milk
4 scoops of chocolate ice cream
1 handful of ice cubes
2 bars of Bournville chocolate (or any dark chocolate)
whipped cream (optional)
1. Add one tablespoon of coffee to 8 mugs; add plenty of milk to make it weak (it won't taste nice if it's too strong!)
2. Put the coffee in the fridge for around 30 minutes to cool.
3. Melt the plain chocolate.
4. Add the melted chocolate, ice cream, coffee, ice cubes and the remaining milk into a blender and blend until smooth.
5. Serve in tall glasses with extra chocolate, ice and whipped cream to serve (optional).