by Smrithi Shera
Try this easy dessert recipe with no baking involved and only a few ingredients.
100 grams butter
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
100 grams powdered sugar
5 packets any milk biscuit
1 liter milk
1. Mix the butter, cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Blend it well.
2. Put the mixture in a saucepan over a low flame. Stir it well until the contents form a sauce.
3. Remove the sauce from the stove. Allow it to cool.
4. Take out a rectangular glass dish.
5. Dip the biscuits in the milk and arrange in the dish. Pour the chocolate sauce in.
6. Refrigerate the mixture.
7. Have a delicious chocolate biscuit.