Chicken Fajita Wraps
by Letha Ruiz
(El Paso, Texas, US)
Serve these fajitas warm. Goes great with sides of guacamole, salsa, sour cream, or avocado slices. Easy to eat. Minimal clean up!
1 package prepared chicken fajitas (such as John Souls)
1 package 8" flour tortillas
1 each red, green, yellow bell peppers, sliced lengthwise
1 large yellow onion, cut julienne
2 tablespoons Smart Balance butter (0 trans fats!)
1. In a 10" skillet saute onions and bell peppers in melted butter for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add fajitas till heated through.
3. Warm tortillas in microwave for 1 minute.
4. Top each warm tortilla with fajita mixture.
5. Fold tortillas around the fajita mixture by folding one side over length of fajita mixture and rolling away from fold.