Cheesymite Scrolls are so easy to make and are so delicious! Serve them with milk for a yummy calcium boost for lunch or as a snack!
* 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
* 400 grams (14 ounces) grated cheddar cheese
* 2 tablespoons Vegemite (use any yeast spread such as Marmite)
* Pre-heat oven to 120C (250F) degrees.
* Spread all the Vegemite equally on the puff pastry sheet, making sure to go to the very edge.
* Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top of the Vegemite.
* Roll the puff pastry tightly.
* Cut into 10 portions.
* Place cut side up on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
* Place in oven for 10 minutes or until the puff pastry turns golden brown.
* Serve with milk!