Candy sprinkles

by Hakan Butev

Could you please tell me one name of the candy sprinkles? They are cylindrical and colored. Do you call them jimmies? Thanks for your help.

Comments for Candy sprinkles

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Colored sprinkles
by: Mom Chef

We call them colored sprinkles. There are also chocolate sprinkles which are the same as jimmies.

That is great
by: Anonymous

That is very great today is my granddaughter birthday so that is great thank you

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Recipe Questions.

Share this page: