Birdie Goof Balls
This tasty bird treat is very yummy, but it is a bit fattening, so give one or two to your bird depending what kind of avian you have.
What you need:
5 walnuts (with shell)
1. Take a walnut and cover it with honey. do the same with the other walnuts.
2. Crack the peanuts out of the shell and stick two peanuts on the honey-glazed walnuts.
3. Now put the sticky goof balls over a bowl and
spinkle the bird seed in the seed in all the
patches of honey.
4. Let the goof balls dry for about two hours.
5. Now serve one or two to your bird once a day.
Makes 5 goof balls.