Banna, Oats & Honey Hamster Crunchies
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F (200C) degrees.
2. In a bowl put in a small handful of oats.
3. Cut about 1/2 - 1" of your banana and mix it as well as you can with the oats (mix until most of the oats stick to the banana mush).
4. Put 1-2 drops of honey and mix in again.
5. Make little bite size balls for your hamster by rolling your mix.
6. Place the balls on a pan (with aluminum foil) and leave in the over for 5 minutes.
7. Take it out, wait 1-3 minutes to cool and then serve to your hamster!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your Favorite Recipe.