Yummy Hamster Biscuits
Make these cute little honey biscuits for your hamster.
Firstly you will need:
Oats or small seeds
1. Blend the bread into crumbs.
2. Put a few drops of honey into it and mix together.
3. Add the peanut butter and small seeds/oats.
4. Separate into little circles and flatten.
5. Put in the oven at 200C (400F) degrees and cook for ten minutes!
Warning: make the circles small so your hamster can eat easily, depending on the size of the hamster. These biscuits are suitable for Syrian hamsters particularly.