The Easter Egg Hunt Mash
by Lauryn Denise Bausley-Walker
(Miami, Florida, United States)
I made this recipe because my brother and sister's birthday is on Easter and I want to make this recipe for breakfast for them.
2 organic eggs
2 pieces of honey ham
Kraft triple Chester cheese
1 tablespoon of parsley
Ground black pepper
1. In a pan put 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
2. Heat the pan to 5 on burner, then crack the two eggs.
3. Next stir slowly with a spoon and season with salt and pepper.
4. Keep repeating until the eggs are almost done.
5. While the eggs are finishing up tear the ham and put in the pan.
6. Stir and then when the eggs are finished and the ham is hot, sprinkle some cheese on top.
7. Lastly, plate the hash and top with the parsley.