(San Jose, CA, USA)
Get out your cookie cutters and decorate these sugar cookies with lots of sprinkles!
4 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup sugar
1. Beat 3 eggs & mix with ingredients.
2. Put in fridge for a few hours or until hard.
3. Preheat oven to 325F (160C) degrees for 7 minutes.
4. Roll to 1/4 inch thick dough & cut out (with cookie cutters).
5. Add sprinkles!
6. Put in oven until golden.
7. ENJOY :)
Click here to post comments
Return to Easter Recipe Contest.