Strawnana Citrus Splash with Yogurt
by Samantha G.
Try this recipe for banana-strawberry smoothie with a splash of tangerine.
4 strawberries, chopped in half
3 tangerines, peeled and broken into eighths
2 tablespoons strawberry yogurt
2 bananas, broken into small chunks
6 ice cubes
1/2 cup of water (in two 1/4 cup containers)
1. Add tangerines, strawberries, and bananas to the blender.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of water evenly over the three fruits.
3. Pour in yogurt and ice cubes.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of water evenly over the yogurt and ice.
5. Blend until thoroughly mixed and enjoy!