Sing Dana Chikki (Peanut Brittle)
Roasted peanuts - 140 grams
Jaggery (or sugar) - 150 grams
Ghee (clarified butter)- 8 grams
1. Heat jaggery (or sugar) in water to create a thick syrup.
2. Test by adding one drop in cold water.
3. If the jaggery (or sugar) remains firm, then consistency is correct. Add roasted peanuts, and immediately spread on a greased board.
4. Roll out flat to 1 centimeter (1/2 inch) thickness, and allow to cool.
5. Cut into squares when cool. Store in an airtight container.