(Greenville , SC , USA)
These yummy no-bake cookies with chocolate and peanut butter look like balls of mud.
You will need:
large mixing bowl
1 cup measuring cup
1/2 cup measuring cup
large mixing spoon
2 large plates
1 cup of uncooked quick oats
1/2 cup of instant cocoa mix
1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup of honey
graham cracker crumbs
1. Mix oats and cocoa mix in large bowl.
2. Add peanut butter and honey. Mix until looks like mud.
3. Put graham cracker crumbs in one plate.
4. Take a teaspoon of cookie mixture at a time. Roll each spoonful in your hands to make a ball.
5. Roll cookie in graham cracker crumbs. Keep refrigerated.