Delicious Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Grilled ham and cheese is easy to make for lunch.
2 slices of your own choice of bread
4 cherry ripe tomatoes
1 slice of ham
1 slice of mozzarella cheese or cheddar
Black pepper (optional)
1. Cut the tomatoes into halves.
2. Put the butter and the mayonnaise (optional) on both slices of the bread using a butter knife.
3. Put the ham on the bread and add the cheese.
4. Put the tomatoes on each side of the bread.
5. Add some freshly crunched black pepper on the bread (optional).
6. Grill the sandwich until brown and crispy.