Chicken Noodle Chicken
(Hyannis, MA, US)
Here's a delicious recipe you can make the night before, then
take for lunch the next day.
1-2 cans chicken noodle soup
4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
1 package egg noodles, cooked and drained
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C) degrees.
2. In greased casserole dish, place half of the egg noodles on the bottom.
3. Place chicken breasts on top of egg noodles.
4. Spoon soup over chicken.
5. Cover chicken breasts with rest of egg noodles and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Note: you can use any kind of soup.