Beet Sorbet Freeze
by Supriya Dudhe
Try this colorful frozen dessert sorbet using beets.
4 beets (beet root)
2 1/2 pounds (1 kilo) sugar
juice of 10-15 lemons
2 ice cubes
1. Take 4 medium size beets, rinse well, and chop into small pieces.
2. Boil the beets for 15 minutes until soft. Remove beets from water and save a cup of the juice. Remove the skin from the beets.
3. Blend beets and sugar together.
4. Add lemon juice. Then freeze it.
5. When you make sorbet add two spoons of the juice. Also add a little salt. Stir it.
6. Add 2 ice cubes.
Enjoy your sorbet!