Yummy Choco-Butter Tortillas
Make this sweet version of quesadillas using chocolate and peanut butter.
3 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup or 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (melted)
1. Place a tortilla on a plate or cutting board.
2. Spread the peanut butter on top of the tortilla evenly.
3. Top the peanut butter with the chocolate syrup or melted chocolate chips.
4. Place the second tortilla on top of the first and place in a pan.
5. On medium heat, warm the tortilla as you would a quesadilla.
6. Remove, let cool, enjoy!