Vegi Doggy Biscuits
(Keizer, Oregon, USA)
My Best Friend and Me with our Doggy Biscuits
I have 3 dogs. The 1st one is a miniature schnauzer named Ruben. He is silver and white. The 2nd one is Voodoo and she is a black and white springer spaniel. My newest dog is Wikkit. She is only 9 months old now and is black and brown. She loves to chew on everything. Here is my recipe and instructions for my Vegi-Biscuits for my dogs:
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 Graham cracker, crushed
1 teaspoon maple syrup
3 tablespoons water
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons shredded cheese
3 tablespoons canned pumpkin (fresh if you have it)
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 chicken bullion cube, crushed
1 teaspoon minced garlic
cake sprinkles to decorate
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F (180C) degrees.
2. In a medium bowl stir together the flour, Graham cracker, oatmeal, bullion, parsley and shredded cheese.
3. Stir in syrup, water, pumpkin and garlic until dough is stiff.
4. Knead dough and roll it out.
5. Cut out with cookie cutters.
6. Place on greased cookie sheet.
7. Sprinkle lightly with cake sprinkles.
8. Bake for 14 minutes.
9. Cool for 10 minutes.
10. Give to doggies.