The Yummiest Banana Lollies Ever
by Clara Mcneill
Chocolate covered bananas on a stick - yum!
You will need:
chocolate for melting
1. Get half as many bananas as people you are serving and then chop them in half (be careful not to cut yourself).
2. Melt chocolate and while it's melting put popsicle sticks into the flat edge. It helps to stick some melted chocolate in it and dip bananas into your melted chocolate so most of them are covered.
3. If you want to you can cover them in sprinkles or Hundreds and Thousands.
4. Then put in the freezer or fridge to cool.
5. Serve with ice cream or fresh fruit. But if you want leave them plain.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit your Favorite Recipe.