Try this creamy cheesecake recipe using cottage cheese and double cream.
150 grams digestive biscuits
75 grams butter, melted
225 grams cottage cheese
150 ml (¼ pint) fresh double cream
50 grams caster sugar
2 cups sliced strawberries
1. Crush biscuits with a rolling pin.
2. Melt butter in a bowl then add the crushed biscuits.
3. Use half of the mix to cover the base of a 18 cm (7 inch) flan case (pie pan) and chill.
4. Rub cottage cheese through a sieve.
5. Whip cream until very thick.
6. Fold cottage cheese, sugar, and strawberries into the cream.
7. Spread mixture on top of the crumb base.
8. Top with lattice of the remaining crumbs.
9. Chill for 1 hour before serving.