by Finn Hackett
You can make a hearty meal in no time following this easy recipe.
2 brown onions
2 cloves of garlic
2 stems of shallots
1 810 gram tin of crushed tomatoes
1 420 gram tin of baked beans
1 420 gram tin of lentils
1 tablespoon of mustard (any you like)
1 tablespoon of curry powder
1 1/2 cups of white rice
Before you start, start boiling the rice.
1. Brown sausages in a pan or under grill. Then put them on a plate to cool.
2. Brown onions with a splash of olive oil.
3. Dice garlic finely, then add to the onion.
4. Thinly slice the shallots into small pieces, then add to garlic and onion.
5. Let cook for about a minute while stirring, then add the tomatoes.
6. Now add the baked beans and the lentils, mustard and curry powder.
7. Cut and add the sausages.
8. Season with salt and pepper (to taste).
9. Let simmer on a low heat for 10-15 minutes.