Rice Crispy Bites
This recipe all started when I wanted to make my parents Rice Krispies treats, but I wasn't allowed to use the stove. So I had to do this recipe. Then when my parents woke up, they loved them!
You will need:
2 cups of water
1 cup of mini marshmallows
1/2 cup of original Rice Krispies
How to make it:
1. Wash your hands and then get a medium pot.
2. Next, boil the water and let it cool for a minute.
3. Now, put the marshmallows in the water for 30 seconds (or until they're warm).
4. Pour the Rice Krispies into a bowl.
5. Roll the warm marshmallows in the Rice Krispies.
6. Put the marshmallows on a paper towel until dry.