Peanut Butter Qeusadilla Roll
by Nate S.
This was a snack I made when I was starving and needed a quick tasty snack. The warm quesadilla melts the peanut butter.
Peanut butter(I prefer Skippy)
1. Warm the quesadilla in the microwave for 15-25 seconds.
2. Then spread butter on the entire quesadilla (Don't add too much!).
3. Spread the Skippy peanut butter on the quesadilla.
4. Sprinkle powdered sugar on it.
5. Role it up.(It should stick because of the peanut butter.)
6. Put powdered sugar in a bowl to act as a powdered dip.
My experience with this was surprising. I am the kind of person who likes to try strange things. I originally did this with bread as a toast because I woke up late for school. I personally think it tastes better on a quesadilla.