PB 'o' Cheerios
Make this little snack all by yourself. You only need the microwave.
chocolate milk powder (used to make chocolate milk)
Makes 1 serving (if you want more than this double triple or quadruple it).
1. Take 1 big spoon full of peanut butter (a spoon like you eat food with).
2. Melt the peanut butter for 15 seconds in the microwave.
3. Add chocolate milk powder, 1 spoon full.
4. Then melt the powder in with the peanut butter in the microwave for 15 more seconds. Now add Cheerios, about 2 spoons full, then mix with the powder and peanut butter.
5. Then next put in the microwave again for 7 seconds to let the Cheerios settle in.
6. Now add in 3 little pinches of sugar and mix.
7. Then enjoy your little snack.