Mango freeze is always in our fridge. I love it so much. I couldn't live without it... we're both inseparable!
You will need:
3 ripe mangoes (over-ripe is best)
1 box of Graham crackers
1 can condensed milk
1 can Nestle cream
Tupperware or dish to put on your mango float
1. Prepare the dish or Tupperware where you are going to put your mango float. You can use a square or rectangle shape of dish or Tupperware as long as it is big enough to accommodate your mangoes and Graham crackers.
2. Wash the mangoes thoroughly. This time, peel the mangoes. Slice the mangoes thinly and set it aside. Mix the Nestle cream and condensed milk together and set aside.
3. Put Graham crackers at the bottom of the dish, evenly. You can break the crackers into pieces or you can lay it whole. Fill the bottom of the dish with Graham crackers.
4. When the bottom of the dish is already filled with Graham crackers, pour out 1/4 of the mixed condensed milk and cream over it. Spread it evenly.
5. Then lay the sliced mangoes on top of the Graham crackers and mixed cream/milk. Put the sliced mangoes evenly then pour out another 1/4 of the mixed milk/cream.
6. Repeat the same process. Put another layer of Graham crackers, then mixed milk/cream and mangoes. You can make up to 3 layers of your ingredients.
The top layer must be the Graham crackers and milk/cream mixture.
7. Put in on the freezer for an hour or until it is hard enough. When it is already hard enough, take it out then slice and serve. This is very delicious, sweet and good desert.