Hamster Cookie Treats
(Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
So you like at those beady eyes of your hamster's and suddenly fell for the puppy dog eyes he/she makes. Now, all you want to do is give him/her a treat. Hmmm... What about a cookie? Put your apron on and let's bake!
All you need are these simple ingredients:
1/8 cup of whole wheat or all purpose flour
1 1/2 tablespoon of water
1/2 tablespoon of oil (I used olive)
a bowl and a spoon
2 pinches of oats (no more than 2 grams of sugar - plain is best)
a little bit of hamster food
Okay, now let's do some magic!
1. Pour the flour into the bowl.
2. Add the oil and water.
3. Mix them with your spoon.
4. Now, use your hands and make sure you get a dough. If you need more oil, add a bit of it or if you need more water, add a drop.
5. If you're using the oats and hamster food, mix a little bit of it in the dough and roll the dough in your hand so they would spread out.
7. Shape them the size of a quarter.
8. Preheat at about 37 degrees for 14 minutes
9. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
10. Feed it to your hamster.
Enjoy making this recipe! I got this recipe from someone (can't remember), but I changed it a little bit so some of the credits go to her!