Grilled PB&C Sandwich
(Schnellville, IN, USA)
Delicious and Easy Sandwich - grilled peanut butter and chocolate
Make this quick and easy kid snack.
2 slices bread
1/4 cup marshmallow cream
3 tablespoons peanut butter
1/4 cup chocolate (milk, dark, or white)
1. Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter on both slices of bread.
2. Spread the marshmallow cream on one of the slices.
4. Spread the chocolate over the marshmallow cream.
5. Place the two slices of bread together to form a sandwich.
6. Bake in the oven at 350F degrees (180C) until golden brown (about 5-10 minutes) or grill on a counter top grill for 5 minutes.
If you are in a hurry, toast the bread in the toaster instead of grilling it at the end.