Good-Bye Doggie Breath
This recipe is great for getting rid of "doggie breath" - Note: Charcoal powder, capsules or tablets can be found at most health food stores, as your local pet store. Charcoal helps absorb toxins that can cause chronic bad breath.
2 cups whole wheat or brown rice flour
1 tablespoon activated charcoal
3 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
2/3 cup milk (low fat or regular)
1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
2. Grease the baking sheet.
3. Combine flour and charcoal in the bowl.
4.Stir in the egg and oil. Mix well.
5. Add the milk. Mix well.
6. Stir in the mint and parsley.
7. Drop tablespoonfuls approximately 1 inch apart on the baking sheet. Or cut out with dog biscuit shaped cookie cutter.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Thoroughly cool before serving and refrigerate in airtight container.