(Vancouver, Canada, BC)
A simple peanut butter and fruit sandwich kids will love.
What you'll need:
half a banana
about 20 blueberries
1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter
2 slices of bread (preferably whole wheat)
a few thin slices of apple
a bit of sugar
1. Cut the crust off the 2 slices of bread and put aside - then after step 5, stick the crust in the middle of the sandwich (if you like crust).
2. Coat both of the slices of bread with peanut butter.
3. Cut the half of the banana into 1/2 cm thin slices and put them on each of the slices of bread. You can use the other half of the banana to make another sandwich.
4. Sprinkle a bit of sugar on top.
5. Wash blueberries and put them on top of everything.
6. Sprinkle a bit of sugar again.
7. Put the thin slices of apple on only one of the pieces of bread.
8. Stack them both on top of each other!!!!!
9. Stick a toothpick in the center to keep everything together.
10. DIG IN! ENJOY!