Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles Recipe
(Noida, Up, India)
This is an easy stir-fry recipe with cabbage and delicious egg noodles.
Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
Cooking Time - 15 Minutes
Difficulty - Easy
Serves - Serves 4
1 (16-ounce) package egg noodles
1 stick butter
1 medium head green cabbage (chopped)
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
How to make Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles:
• Pour water in a large pot and add a little salt. Bring the water to a boil.
• Add egg noodles to the boiling water and cook till they get tender, say for about 5 minutes.
• Remove from heat and drain the water.
• Place a large skillet over low heat and add butter.
• When the butter melts, add the chopped cabbage, salt and pepper.
• Cover the skillet and cook till the cabbage starts to brown, say for 5 to 7 minutes.
• Add in the drained noodles and mix well.
• Stir for about 5 minutes, till the noodles start getting brown.
• Serve hot.