Try this recipe for breakfast or for a healthy snack.
You will need:
350 grams (about 4 cups) oats
6 tablespoons of golden syrup (you can substitute it with honey)
6 tablespoons of butter
Pinch of Salt
1) First get a bowl and pour the oats and a add a pinch of salt.
2) Pour the butter and golden syrup or honey in a sauce pan. Gently melt it on low heat.
3) Add the syrup mixture to the oats.
4) Put it in a baking tray and make sure it's evenly spread.
5) Bake for 15-20 minutes.
6) Take out when it's golden brown and soft.