Easy Choccy Crunch Bikkies
by Anna, age 13
These easy no-bake biscuits are chocolaty good.
1 1/2 cups of crushed sweet biscuits (cookies)
1 cup of melting chocolate
1. Make sure the biscuits are crunched up really small.
2. Melt the chocolate in a saucepan over boiling water.
3. Add the crushed biscuits to the chocolate and mix well.
4. Dollop spoonfuls of the mixture onto baking paper and put on a tray.
5. Put in the fridge and leave for 1/2 to 1 hour, depending how big the dollops are.
6. Eat!!! But try not to hold them in your hand for too long or you will get melted chocolate all over your fingers!