Creative Christmas Cookies
(Los Angeles, CA, USA)
When I was a little kid, I would love to help my mom bake these cookies and lick the extras. Seriously, you can smell the cookies from the living room. Enjoy!
1 stick of butter
3/4 cups of brown sugar
3/4 cups of white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of almond extract
1-2 cups of chocolate chips/chunks
2 1/4 cup of flour
3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
* Preheat oven to 375F (190C) degrees.
* Mix sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla, and almond extract.
* In another bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
* Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix (don't over mix).
* Add the chocolate chips.
* Scoop on sprayed cookie pan and cut the cookies with decorative Christmas cookie cutters.
* After that, put in the oven for about 12-16 minutes and after it's cooled add store bought white frosting and add a teaspoon of green and red food coloring.
* Half-dip the cookies into the green or red frosting and enjoy!
* Feel free to decorate with eyes, etc.
* Bon Appetit!