Corn Alfredo Pasta
Penne pasta in Alfredo sauce with sweetcorn.
1/2 can of corn
1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce
2 cups penne pasta
1. Boil half a pot of water.
2. Add 2 cups of penne pasta.
3. When pasta is almost done add a half a can of corn to a different pot and cook just until corn is hot.
4. Drain pasta and and put it back in the pot without any water.
5. When corn is hot drain and put back in its own pot and cover with a lid.
6. Add 1/4 a cup of Alfredo sauce to the penne pasta and stir for 30 seconds.
7. When ready to serve add corn and stir for another 10 seconds.
Hope you enjoyed my recipe!! (: