Cinnamon French Toast
by Erica Taylor
French toast tastes GREAT with cinnamon for breakfast.
1 piece of bread (white or wheat)
1/2 cup milk
1) Get a cereal bowl and a whisk.
2) Put three eggs in the bowl.
3) Put half a cup of milk in the bowl.
4) Mix together.
5) After it`s mixed than as as much cinnamon as you like.
6) Put the stove on medium or 4.
7) Dip the whole piece of bread into the bowl let it soak for 3 seconds.
8) Use REGULAR BUTTER on the pan because it gives the french toast flavor.
9) Scrape the extra egg and stuff off the bread before putting it on the pan.
10) Cook it until its a nice brown.