Asian Noodle Salad
by Kate Parham
(Dallas, TX, USA)
You’ll never order takeout again. Promise.
salt and pepper
1 pound spaghetti
1/2 pound snap peas
Start by seasoning your meat with salt and pepper. Sear in a hot skillet until cooked to desired doneness.
You’ll want to start cooking spaghetti and snap peas at this point.
Grab a blender/food processor and get ready to add a lot of stuff! This sauce is definitely not short on ingredients, but the flavor makes up for it. It’s sweet, it’s spicy, it’s incredible!
Here’s what you need for the sauce:
* 6 garlic cloves, chopped
* 1/4 cup fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 cup smooth peanut butter
* 1/2 cup good soy sauce
* 1/4 cup dry sherry
* 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1 tablespoon sriracha (Thai hot sauce)
* 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Blend until smooth.
Drain your noodles and place in a LARGE bowl. Add your snap peas. Add 2 sliced red bell peppers. The color of this dish is just so pretty!
Add your cooked beef. Pour your sauce mixture over top. Toss to coat.